Chapter 6. Files and clipboard
You can save documents with the help of the File menu. You can also click to open a document and to save a document.
Import and Export Operations
Advanced Grapher allows to import and export information to the other programs and files. You can export/import the following information:
- Graph pictures. You can export these pictures to the other programs. Advanced Grapher allows to
1. copy graph pictures as EMF or BMP to other documents. You can do it with the help of the Edit | Copy As Picture command from the main menu. Copying as EMF is especially useful if you'd like to export graphs to the documents of Microsoft Word.
2. save graph pictures as EMF, BMP or GIF. You can do it with the help of the File | Save As Picture command from the main menu.
When you copy or save graphs as pictures you can specify the scale factor. This is useful if you want to print the graph pictures from the other programs after exporting from Advanced Grapher.
- Table data. You can
1. import table data from the text files. Use the File | Import Table command from the main menu.
2. export table data to the text files. Use the File | Export Table command from the main menu.
You can also copy/cut/paste table data when you work with the Graph properties window (see Chapter 3).
If you wish to print the graphs use the File | Print command or click button.